Article updated last April 10, 2018
Should you visit South Korea, I would definitely recommend Jun Ho’s place; it is very accessible through Bulgwang Station. It was just about 20-30 meters away, very safe and secured since it is at the 6th floor of a condominium building. Everything is furnished, including some charger adapters. You might just have to bring a small towel, since there isn’t one provided, during my stay.
The Check-in/Check-Out Process
They operate in a self-check-in system, where the instructions are clearly provided after approval and confirmation of booking. Self-check-out is also automated, which should be at 10AM the following day.
There are also a lot of restaurants within the area, and best of all a department store (NC), that opens around 10:30 AM, is also just a walking distance. And, If you are into Korean movies, the CGV movie theater is also nearby, as well as a convenience store, a bank, and more.
Some Provisions for your comfortable stay
- 32-inch internet TV
- Double-sized bed
- Air conditioner
- Bathing & Toiletries, including hair dryer
- Table and Kitchen wares
- Refrigerator, microwave, toaster
- Washing machine and drying rack
USE THIS EASY GUIDE ON HOW TO FIND JUN HO’S PLACE
1. Make a “U” turn after exiting the subway station.
2. After walking few meters away from the subway station, just take a LEFT, and walk straight.
3. Just walk few meters from the main street. The condominium building is in front of “Noblesse”.
4. The main condominium entrance is at the middle. The PIN will be provided to you after confirmation of your booking from AirBnB.