https://youtu.be/Dl881AX12co Posting a review soon......
“I was very lucky to have found Jun Ho’s (my host) listing at Airbnb.com, where I was only charged PHP1271 instead of PHP2286 after using up some referral credits for referring some friends to Airbnb.”
Should you visit South Korea, I would definitely recommend Jun Ho’s place; it is very accessible through Bulgwang Station. It was just about 20-30 meters away, very safe and secured since it is at the 6th floor of a condominium building. Everything is furnished, including some charger adapters. You might just have to bring a small towel, since there isn’t one provided, during my stay.
The Check-in/Check-Out Process
They operate in a self-check-in system, where the instructions are clearly provided after approval and confirmation of booking. Self-check-out is also automated, which should be at 10AM the following day.
There are also a lot of restaurants within the area, and best of all a department store (NC), that opens around 10:30 AM, is also just a walking distance. And, If you are into Korean movies, the CGV movie theater is also nearby, as well as a convenience store, a bank, and more.
Some Provisions for your comfortable stay
- 32-inch internet TV
- Double-sized bed
- Air conditioner
- Bathing & Toiletries, including hair dryer
- Table and Kitchen wares
- Refrigerator, microwave, toaster
- Washing machine and drying rack
If this is your first time booking through Airbnb, you too can get as much as PHP1100 (or equivalent $) discount towards your first trip by signing up through this link.
USE THIS EASY GUIDE ON HOW TO FIND JUN HO’S PLACE
- Make a “U” turn after exiting the subway station.
- After walking few meters away from the subway station, just take a LEFT, and walk straight.
- Just walk few meters from the main street. The condominium building is in front of “Noblesse”.
- The main condominium entrance is at the middle. The PIN will be provided to you after confirmation of your booking from AirBnB.