https://youtu.be/Dl881AX12co Posting a review soon......
After a short “siesta”, we went to The Diplomat Hotel. We contracted a cab and requested for him to wait while we leave the taxi meter turned on and running. This old hotel is located uphill and it is not accessible by public utility jeepneys. Our driver agreed to wait, since we also offered him a little TIP.
This abandoned hotel which also used to be a Dominican Hill & Retreat House, is known to be one of the eeriest places in the world. In 2004, this haunted house was declared a Cultural Property by the National Historical Commission of the Philippines.
Its Dark and Eerie Past:
- 1913 – 1915: Construction Period
- 1915 – 1917: Colegio del Santissimo Rosario
- 1917 – 1940: Dominican Retreat & Vacation House
- 1940 – 9145: Refugee Center for Dominicans
- 1945 – 1948: Rehabilitation Period
- 1948 – 1972: Dominican Retreat & Vacation House
- 1972 – 1986: Diplomat Hotel Inc.
- 1986 – 2004: Presidential Management Staff
- 2004 – date: Baguio City Heritage Hill and Nature Park
Hunting ghost, ocular inspection and photoshoot took a awhile to finish, and couldn’t leave us hungrier, and so we went to Café Yagam, stopping at “The Mansion” for a quick round of photoshoot. The total taxi fare cost us PHP 250.00, and this includes a TIP of P50.00, as agreed.