Monday came, but my flight was not until 10:15PM, via the same airline – Cebu Pacific Air. I checked-out from Jun Ho’s condominium few minutes pass the hour of 10AM. And since, I still have a full day to wander, I decided to go to Hongik University at Hongdae. Getting there was no fuss, since it is very accessible via Seoul’s subway through the station named after itself and just...
If you brought a private vehicle, be sure to leave everything except your money and your camera. Most places are so delicate and you don’t want any of your bags, or jackets getting caught up in one of the displays, and end up shopping for broken pieces of crystals. It’s okay to leave your jackets too, and just freeze a bit as you transfer from one building to another since the inside is kept warm.
Here are some interesting things that you would find:
- Exhibits of Innovative Works of modern day artists,
- Museum shop with over 100,000 items and varieties of 5,000 glass products and accessories,
- The Flash Tree; a crystal fountain that is 8 meters in height and is made from over 45,000 pieces of earing-size crystals.
- The experience studio where kids and adults can be imaginative with their craftsmanship.
- The Café Terrazza, and among others,
- The Palazzo Ducale Chandelier which is a floor standing chandelier created by Dale Chihuly.
- ¥1500 – Adult
- ¥1100 – Student
- ¥600 – Child
Hours of Operations
9:00AM to 5:30PM, and they would continue to accept guests 30 minutes before closing.