Hungry for more of San Francisco? Vote for your favorite food experience and enter to win 2 tickets to The City by the Bay! Just answer a short survey: What would you most like to eat in San Francisco? Doughnuts at The Morris Greek at Souvla Waffles with caviar at the Riddler Champagne Bar Lemon ricotta pancakes at Plow This contest ...
This is your chance to win a two-day 5-star package including two tickets to the official exhibition opening on 6 October 2017.
Sweepstakes starts: 10 July 2017
Sweepstakes ends: 10 September 2017
The Dutch Masters in the collection of St Petersburg’s great Hermitage Museum are about to come home! No fewer than 63 top Golden Age paintings by Rembrandt, Frans Hals, Ferdinand Bol and 47 other world-famous Dutch artists will be on show at the Hermitage Amsterdam from 7 October 2017. It’s a real must-see show, given that few of the masterpieces have been back in the Netherlands since they were taken to Russia centuries ago.
This is your chance to win a two-day 5-star package including two tickets to the official exhibition opening on 6 October 2017. The package also includes a night for two people at 5-star hotel The Grand Amsterdam, a 4-course dinner at Restaurant C, a boat trip around the canals of Amsterdam and – as icing on the cake – a copy of the wonderful exhibition catalogue and two ‘I Amsterdam City Card’ passes. You and a friend can be part of it!
- View all sweepstakes “winner experiences on iFlyTV“
- More about Amsterdam
- Important! The winner of this trip will be announced on the iFly KLM magazine Facebook page.
- 2 KLM Economy Class round trip tickets to Amsterdam on October 5th, 2017 (return: October 8th)
- XX2 tickets to the VIP-opening of the Dutch Masters-exhibition in the Hermitage Amsterdam on 6 October 2017XXX
- Three night stay in Sofitel Legend The Grand ***** hotel for two
- A 4-course Chef’s menu including wine and water for two at Restaurant C
- A boat trip around the canals of Amsterdam
- 2 free IAmsterdam City Cards valid for 72 hours, including free or reduced access to museums, boat tours, music, food & drinks and free public transit by metro, bus and tram.
- A hardcover copy of the wonderful exhibition catalogue!
Click here for more information and if you wishes to JOIN the contest!